Dad ****es me off, help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a job, move out, get your own place, then do whatever commie sh!t you want to.

Dad's house = Dad's rules....

i am playing conquer online, find this at WWW.CONQUERONLINE.COM, and ya,, so i can log off users and the thign stuff on? so i dont get disconnected from the internet on my user? wooow, and no i can't ask him to not turn off my ****, because he hates me playin games, and no i cannot bust a cap. lol wtf ghetto nerds =/ jk

omg i just realize there is a second page =.= only been 1 day and so many replies, even though half of them are not related to the topic =.=".

and yes this is my own computer made with own money built by myself.

If its your own computer then why are you letting your dad on it? Better yet why is he trying to tell you what to do on your computer let alone touching the **** thing?

ok well, i tried using the guest account and switchin to the guest acc and a pw protected main acc, with my game running but unfortunately when i switch back on to this one its disconnected. but aim and msn still are running, hmm omg.. this really is gay.

isn't ther like a prgram i can use to stop any programs to be terminated?

um then only leave it on overnight to "train" and then if your dad turns it off in the morning then you'll have like few hours "trained" which i guess is enough

P.P. Mguire said:
If its your own computer then why are you letting your dad on it? Better yet why is he trying to tell you what to do on your computer let alone touching the **** thing?

it might be his PC but his dad might of built it for him so that makes it his dads

i built it with the money that i made out of work, is there a way to make the game not disconnect when i swtich users, or is ther a program which i can stop people from closing any programs?

Well wtf is your dad doing near your pc.. or better yet move the pc or disconnect the keyboard when your gone.. or get like some kind of keyboard locking program... ffs your dad deserves to be hs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom