Cyberathlete Professional League

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Cyberomgfatal1ty-wtfz...."

I would have went if they had some ps2 tournaments. Maybe even a KOF game.... but no.... FPS's are getting krunk with the devil in my opinion. :confused: :(

HARMING AN ATi CARD IS BLASPHEMY!!!!! BLASPHEM333333!!! :eek:

lol:cool:

Lol but he got a free 6800GT in its prime. Thats awesome. Hes telling me now it was a Radeon 7000. Im an Nvidia fan boy and broke an Nvidia card for an ATI card. Saving money is what im all about!!

lol very nice man. is that convention coming to Vancouver? i'd be willing to part ways with my 6600gt ;)

Hmm idk. You can go to the link ^^ up there and look but i cant find anything on it. They only have 3 areas out right now soo maybe they will update ounce this event is finished.

Break your OLD FRIED video card ;). I wouldnt bust a fully functional Nvidia card, nor have i dissed Nvidia at all at the ATI booth. Still a fanboy ya know. BUt i keep on smelling this 1900 and it smells like nice new electronics. I think ive read the manual like 5 times haha. Idk i just wanna install the pwnage already GRRRR :angry: lol.

A clan mate of mine told me how when Nvidia was a sponsor he brought an ATI card up and broke it in half for them and they where like LOL cool, heres a card. I believe he got a 6800GT for it. Sooo (old ppl will know about this card) i had a dead Personal Cinema 5700 that i brought and told the sponsor guy i would bust it in half over my knee for a card. He said sure thing. I figured me X1800 or something right? He pulled an amazing X1900XTX outa one of the prototype machines for it.
because I'm sure they just have spare hardware lying around just for such occasions? :rolleyes:

Mmmmk i didnt win a Core2 Duo :( I didnt win a raffle nor did i win the race game Intel had setup. (showed in one of the pictures as crappy Indy cars) I do have some pictures though!! Sorry for the quality.
S4020034.jpg

S4020033.jpg

S4020032.jpg

S4020031.jpg

S4020030.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom