Customers suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet that was some 15 year old white kid ith his overweight mom, and did they even provide any evidence that it happened? if i swalowed vinegar i woulda went to the hospital or clinic at least, its funny how they changed the audio on the tapes ;)

I bet that was some 15 year old white kid ith his overweight mom, and did they even provide any evidence that it happened? if i swalowed vinegar i woulda went to the hospital or clinic at least, its funny how they changed the audio on the tapes ;)

Drinking a tablespoon or so of vinegar a day is supposedly healthy for you. But if you drink as much as that idiot of a kid did then you're best bet is to just vomit it back up.

life doesn't suck...some people can make it sucky
You ever been or remembered, a lazy day, perhaps a weekend or something...relaxing with your dog or cat, or maybe just loving your significant other?

I have sweet memories playing with my orange cat...he passed away a few years ago. He died sleeping with me, I wasn't sure what was wrong with him that night, thought he was sick...but I think maybe it was poison or a snake bite. I didn't know anything, just that I loved the little guy...buried him the next day.

Now I have my sweet wife. I think about her when I need balance.

Humans can tend to ugly things up...but negative mutations are bound to happen when you have mammals that count in the billions.

Sometimes...just sometimes, the customer isn't always right.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom