Current Events Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe in all that nonsense, but I do believe in aliens. I think you have to be completely retarded to think we are the only ones in this vast universe and to also think we have the highest ability of technology. These kinds of people are the reason the gov are holding back the info they already have.

I wouldn't go as far as saying "I believe in aliens" because that's taking something as fact with no basis in evidence, but I won't discount the possibility they exist. NO proof for, but none against either.

Well here is a fact, the universe consists a **** ton of galaxy's. With this in mind, one would assume that there would at least be something outside of our little bitty solar system. Take a look at the video posted up there ^^. If any of that is gov activity (specifically the lightning fast object over Jerusalem and the black hole) then it would probably safe to say that John 117 exists too.

I believe in the possibility of alien life since it is reasonable to assume that the conditions necessary for life to form could have occurred on some other planet. That said I think the odds of aliens covertly visiting and manipulating earth on a regular business is essentially non existent. Any form of alien life capable of traveling to earth from even a nearby solar system would have to be so technologically advanced that they would likely have no interest in us. After all how often do we go out of our way to intervene in the lives of a remote colony of ants?

I don't visit very often nowadays but when I was younger (<14) we made it a thing to go at least once a year, or at least go with others. That's something I'm planning to do in the next couple months or so, actually.
I suppose it's more common to go when you're young, or when you have kids.

Well one thing's for sure I've noticed a lot of people are way different since the 7th of april. I feel like there's been a shift in consciousness and things could be a bit freaky.

also physics have been strange. specially with fluids. I'll carefully sip some pepsi from a glass, then one split sec later it's all over my lap and I have no clue why.... like time warped or liquids wanna jump out of cups this happens like 4 times a week.

sometimes also my phone's battery starts draining instantly for no reason when I'm in a certain mood.

my houses plumbing has started to act up wierd and so has a few others. suddenly.

stuff is wierd.

See a doctor.

Considering the age of the Earth or the age of man, we have only been accurately keeping track of the weather for a very small time (approx. 30 years). Saying any of this is unusual just means you haven't lived long enough.

If aliens were advanced enough to visit the earth we would know it. They would be harvesting our resources already. And sooner or later someone always falls into a cage at a zoo, and someone always goes in after them.

I'm finding this whole topic as being anything but "Current Events". This is all Wild Speculation and far from current, mankind has been asking if were alone in the universe since the first time he looked at the stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom