Current Events Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as I said, UFO sightings, as in the sightings of UFOs regardless of area has been increasing dramatically since the Japan incident. I'm sure everyone has their own opinion on why things have been kinda crazy lately with everything.

And you all think 2012 couldn't possibly happen :p

Also, take note, in the last 10 years we have had TWO major events. Both of them caused our axis to tip, slightly. First event being the Tsunami that killed hundreds of thousands, second event being the Japan earth quake. Shifting our axis that much could very easily throw off a lot of things I would think, mostly weather related.

And you all think 2012 couldn't possibly happen :p

Also, take note, in the last 10 years we have had TWO major events. Both of them caused our axis to tip, slightly. First event being the Tsunami that killed hundreds of thousands, second event being the Japan earth quake. Shifting our axis that much could very easily throw off a lot of things I would think, mostly weather related.
Lol I think 2012 is crap just like Y2K. And yea, basically what you just said was the beginning thoughts of the reasoning behind my thread.

Well, the end WILL come some day, and someone WILL have it right most likely... It's like the millions of people guessing launch dates for games, then the launch date is announced, he then goes around acting all big because he "knew" the launch date. It is nothing but a guess. So yes, some day y2k/2012/last month will happen. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom