Cuba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baez

Admin / Dev
Staff member
Here are a few pics! I'll post more if you like.

This is the resort we stayed at, Sandals Royal Hicacos:
Cuba001.jpg

Cuba002.jpg

These are from our trip to Havana:
Cuba003.jpg

I'm sure most of you have seen this portrait before.
Cuba004.jpg

Cooler taxis than here that's for sure.
Cuba005.jpg

Cuba006.jpg

Couple more resort pics.
Cuba007.jpg

Cuba008.jpg

Grace getting in the way once again...
Cuba009.jpg

This was some mansion in downtown Havana. Doesn't look big in the shot but it's huge. 5 stories with a pool on the roof and all.

Cuba010.jpg

All in all it was one sweet vacation.

CIGARS GALORE man, don't miss out. Also cocaine. Kidding. But seriously, great prostitutes. Kidding. Castro keeps all the good ones to himself.

Anyways, I've heard Cuba is nice. Have fun. Jessica will be missing you haha... :p

James is there a reason your in Panama that you haven't told us or is that just 60 condoms full of icing sugar?

CIGARS GALORE man, don't miss out. Also cocaine. Kidding. But seriously, great prostitutes. Kidding. Castro keeps all the good ones to himself.

Anyways, I've heard Cuba is nice. Have fun. Jessica will be missing you haha... :p

i've actually seen some people say their cigars aren't that good..and that they are like the average cigar except a little bit sweeter :\

but yea have fun there. my latin american history professor talked a lot about going there, he said it's nice and stuff is usually cheap

i've actually seen some people say their cigars aren't that good..and that they are like the average cigar except a little bit sweeter :\

but yea have fun there. my latin american history professor talked a lot about going there, he said it's nice and stuff is usually cheap

I worked a cigar shop for about 2 years and I agree completely. There are a few Cuban lines that are good but my preference lays in tobacco from other countries. But, Cuba is where it all started and there all major brands have factories there and so yeah, cigars galore! It's definitely something to check out if you like it. I want to go there at some point, not because of the cigars or anything, but because I hear it really is a nice place. Lucky you Baze!

Looks really nice! You should definitely put up some more pictures, this is the first time I've really seen such current pictures. Looks like you had a lot of fun! Moar moar pix

and any cigars?

Poor poor Yanks, Such a beautiful country sooooo close to you, and you can't go see it.

I can't even remember the amount of people i know who's been the, It's a very popular Cdn vacation spot... Inexpensive, and devoid of americans.;)

Nice pics, Love the country side ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom