Crysis: The way its meant to be played (high res photos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
Please note that these photos ARE NOT full res photo's!!! The Size was shrank down to save loading time.. actual images are roughly 6mb's each, these have been dumbed down to about 400kb's each

More photos of certain scenes can be taken upon request, fps can/will also be added in the next set of pictures

crysis2008052715202793ea0.jpg

crysis2008052900451159cg1.jpg

There is one thing i would like the crysis engen to do some time is a FPS set in a snow based or desert environment I am sure in good time it will run on the average computer.

that is an ultra quality mod... and AA at 1920x1080... ha.. not gonna happen... lol

and like i said in the first post.. the images were chaged from a 6mb file to a 400kb file... big difference in quality.. the image looks much sharper in the full res photos

and you can see rays of sunlight on the beach, and the reflection are more vivid.. this is nowhere near regular high settings

hmammen and krazyq have used these settings and were eatting alive

y not DX10? No love for Vista Nos?

EDIT:

Ultra High is higher then Very High n to get Ultra High, u need to edit the ini file, correct? Interesting........

The magic of Ultra High Hack right? I got to say it really looks beautiful

I can't wait to play new games decently!! Especially Crysis and Halo 2 (I really want to try this on AMD's 7950gt) (currently working with Mr.Torrence to get both, I hate leechers D: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom