crysis omg

Status
Not open for further replies.

molsen

Do work.
hay guyz i want to run crysis it looks like the coolest game ever omg anyways lol i want to know if it is enough to use a 6600gt that is slightly overclocked or should i SLI it with the 5700le from my dad's computer i think that might help things a bit also do i need a special power supply if i do SLI the 6600 and 5700 and last but not least do i have to have vista to play crysis because my brother got vista on his laptop and i dont know if i like it plus he says windows 95 was faster lol ok well thats it so let me know k thx bye

Vista is required to play Crysis, because of DX10. A 6600GT would pretty much fail at playing that game. Better to upgrade the graphic card. And also your processor.

Heh...... that might run low settings at like 1024x768. Wouldn't expect much more then that..

And you can only sli two identical cards, and you don't need Vista to play it unless you want DX10 but that card isnt dx10 anyway..

PS: periods are your friend

omg that sucks ok so what about if i sli the 6600gt with my dad's old 5700le wouldnt that be a pretty good performance increase the reason i ask is my dad can either sell it for 50 bucks or i can get it for free and i figure that card is worth wayyy more than 50 dollars so if i can use it i'll be getting a really good deal i just dont know how well the cards sli with one another and also mr switch is a ******canoe so if you can just let me know what to do with the sli stuff and if i need a special power supply for the sli

Vista is required to play Crysis, because of DX10. A 6600GT would pretty much fail at playing that game. Better to upgrade the graphic card. And also your processor.

Firstly, DX10 will eventually be released for XP. (Don't ask me when, but they only have it for vista now so the uneducated will go, OMG DX10 only!! MUST UPGRADE!!!MUST SPEND MONEY!!!)
Secondly, unless they are retarded they are going to release it with an option to play in DX9 or DX10, if DX10 has not come out for XP yet..

Unless your telling me that the programmers and creators of crysis have definitly and clearly stated that they will only be releasing the Game for Vista. And which case that is the dumbest marketing move ever. And therefore they are retarded and should kill themselves.

:)

Just start saving and after crysis is released you can do your reasearch..

By the Time Crysis is released I will probably have upgraded to a Quad Core. ( Who knows, prices gotta drop alot though)

omg you guyz are so smart and silly thats cool thanks a lot for the help bong water you know i can always count on you guyz for me helpzorz forz my computorz lolz omgz hayz wtfz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom