crysis omg

Status
Not open for further replies.
gasp.... didn't u see the trailer? lol jk jk i can't see the future so i can't tell... but it will probably be the ultimate gamer's GPU benchmark for the next 6 months

Yep...brings the GTX to it's knees begging for mercy....lol jk....I wouldn't know.

lol...molsen you're so funny...

im just saying - thats all these forums talk about anymore.

and no, i havent seen the trailer.

And no, i don't really care, because my poopy computer won't run it.

rofl-doggie.jpg

omg hay guyz that dog is 2cute4melol!!1

EDIT: hay guyz i was askin my brother again about the new cpu that would boot in like 5 seconds and he admitted he was just joking!!!! i had no idea but hey you know brothers can be crazy like that am i rite or what well i still would like answered is what is the speed of electricity my brother says it is the speed of molecules within an element like copper or gold or something wire is made out of and i guess when you think about it it makes pretty good sense but i dont know if i can believe him about anything right since he just lied to me about the fast cpuzorz

hay guyz i want to run crysis it looks like the coolest game ever omg anyways lol i want to know if it is enough to use a 6600gt that is slightly overclocked or should i SLI it with the 5700le from my dad's computer i think that might help things a bit also do i need a special power supply if i do SLI the 6600 and 5700 and last but not least do i have to have vista to play crysis because my brother got vista on his laptop and i dont know if i like it plus he says windows 95 was faster lol ok well thats it so let me know k thx bye

I'm not planning on upgrading hardware for crysis, but i am gonna set up some old floppy drives in raid and overclock the **** out of my mouse. I heard you get a 700fps increase in performance. Can anyone verify this?

omg hay guyz i dont know why you all are laughing is it because i dont have as much experience with tehcnology as the rest of you??? hmmm??? well so what if i have less experience cant i come here and ask questions i mean this is a forum after all aren't they mean for questions theres no such thing is a stupid question only stupid answers and you guys gave me a bunch of stupidzorz answerz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom