CRT's. Love 'em or hate em?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldIndustries

Daemon Poster
Hate 'em!

I've got the contrast turned down to 20, whenever I'm not playing games, because the brightness of it hurts my eyes.

And all the ones in school have HORRIBLE refresh rates that are like staring into a strobe light, and give me headaches.

Not to mention they're so damned bulky. Mine barely fits on my desk.

Can't wait 'til Christmas, to get my new LCD =)

And don't CRT's produce radiation? Can't be good when you're sat two feet away from one for a nice while...
From what I've been taught, radiation + prolonged exposure = tumors =o

lol, i dont care, i just need a new monitor period. My current compaq S710 has a 35ms respond time. I like LCDs more but at the moment i dont care what i get.

CRT Monitors, whats not to love, they give you clear text, fast respons time, and not to mention, radiation to fuel my inner hulk.

The university in my town goes through computer equipment like none other and so they sell it too the public for cheap. Im hoping to get a cheap LCD or CRT from them soon. Anythings better than mine. :p

CRT give me a much better reponce that TFT for game. About the only thing that i do not like about them is the foot print as they take up quite bit of real estate on my desk.

Over all I love em.

I like either CRT or LCD....I like the flatness space saving of an LCD, but there are both good brands of each one you go with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom