Crazy Mind Reader!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeap, that's what I chose for that question. However, again it depends on the person using it, I believe it should be enhanced firstly by asking you about your hobbys etc.

Mind reader? Please, it's a set of questions placed into a logical algorithm simply to "guess" what you were referring to. It's not even that accurate, got it wrong a lot. although it did guess platypus when my dad was using it.

but it doesn't ask "does it make all people happy?"

It's still a subjective question. If you answer no, then it forces you to think subjectively if it makes other people happy. You cannot say for sure that whatever object you are thinking off makes other people happy. You are simply using your best logic, which definitely does not have to be correct.

It's still a subjective question. If you answer no, then it forces you to think subjectively if it makes other people happy. You cannot say for sure that whatever object you are thinking off makes other people happy. You are simply using your best logic, which definitely does not have to be correct.
It is subjective, but It's got all the reasonable options covered, so it can significantly narrow down the possible options.

If it was designed to make people happy, then answer yes

If it wasn't designed to make people happy, and doesn't, then answer "no"

If it wasn't designed to make people happy, and there's only a small a chance a few people might be made happy, but otherwise generally wouldn't or shouldn't, you answer "doubtful"

If it wasn't designed to make people happy, but is still likely to be able to, you answer "probably"

If the question really does not apply, then you answer "unknown"

Either one you answer, it does narrow things down. It gives some information about its purpose (if it has one, which the vast majority of things people would think of, would)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom