Is this a crappy christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol i got nothing (i aint christian &...i aint chindian either) darn you ip monitoring trotter!.

Anyway i might az well steal my dads new phone just coz its better than mine.
Oh and i might scab something off from my sis for my birthday in JANUARY on the 20th and i EMPHASIZE da 20th!!! .....and im turning 17!!. woopwoop far wish i wasnt 17 anywayyyyyyyyyyy, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

+i doo need one ov em electric razor blades.

astaluvego! (no idea what that means)

Hey them nice *** electric razors aint a bad gift at all, the norelcos, they can cost over $100 easily.

It was a conair 19.99 electric razor.

The thing is I got a computer last year and nothing has changed this year except my mom got a 8% Raise at a new job she just got.

everybody who knows stuff about computer pirates stuff right?

I do, who pays money for software? That's a joke really if it's that easy to obtain free why go into a store and pay them for it.

If they want us to pay for software make it impossible for us to pirate it.

you're not poor and you like to pirate software, or think you don't have to pay for software? 16, yup, much growing up to do

Yes, and probably a vast majority of this forum pirates software whether they say they do or not.

It's funny you bring that up, it's actually ironic...... this is a computer forum and the sentence indicated that you think everyone here goes and buys there software whether torrents. Yes, much growing up to do.

I pirate, but only to test out software(games too). If I use it a lot I buy it. I want to support the people who make the software so they will make more. I do obtain the software I dont use very often, why pay to use something once or twice? And who uses torrents, that is so old fashion, go with rapid! So much faster!

I pirate, but only to test out software(games too). If I use it a lot I buy it. I want to support the people who make the software so they will make more. I do obtain the software I dont use very often, why pay to use something once or twice? And who uses torrents, that is so old fashion, go with rapid! So much faster!

Your actually supporting the company that bought it.

The company you buy from buys it from the company that makes the game.

When you say rapid, do you mean rapidshare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom