Is this a crappy christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about giving my parents a call. :p I kid i kid. I got to skip a car payment for christmas, woo. Seeing as my family is 1200 miles away, i just drank myself stupid for christmas eve then got up at 1 on christmas day to do nothing :)

This year I got quite a bit but in years past my family hasn't been as well off infact my Christmas back in 1997 I got nothing apart from a card an a VHS of robocop.

It may seem crappy but most kids / teenagers don't realise stuff costs money, if you feel you have been hard done by live with it.

you're not poor and you like to pirate software, or think you don't have to pay for software? 16, yup, much growing up to do

Mine actually was kinda crappy... Not because of the presents (didn't really ask for anything this year), but it's just the whole thing. I remember when I was a kid, all of my family (which is a pretty big family) would gather at my grandma's house on Christmas Eve, and we'd have a gift-giving for all of the family (Godparents to Godchildren, etc). That was fun because I got to see all of my aunts, uncles, and cousins and we'd play around for a few more hours, then go home. Then the next christmas day I remember I'd always wake up waay before anybody else, and see what Santa brought me. Then around noon we'd go back down to my Grandma's house, and have Christmas dinner with everybody again, and us kids would tell each other what we got, and play with the most favorite thing that we received. Man...those were fun times... It also doesn't help that we had to put my dog to sleep on Christmas Eve morning =(.

This is sort of turning into a what did YOU get for xmas thread...
I got a new 520watt corsair psu
2gigs of crucial ballistix tracers
and a 8800 GTS 512mb
But then again, I paid for all of it but the PSU...
I just pretended that santa gave it to me..

I got to pay for a 40 dollar late fee on my discover card, because im an idiot and forgot to pay it online the 23rd. Woohoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom