Is this a crappy christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get over yourself. I got a DVD. That's all. And I'm fine with that.
Christmas isn't about the presents, it's about the presence.

I didn't get much but I'm as happy as a clown on vicodin. Got a blanket, set of coasters, manicure set and $85 cash. I mean this isn't the best Christmas ever for me either but I'm still happy. This is the first Christmas we had without my dad, we couldn't afford many presents this year, I had no money for presents at all so I gave my little brother my new motherboard and 2GB RAM I had bought myself, threw out my back a few days ago and it still isn't better and I'm having difficulty sleeping.

All in all it was among one of the best Christmases I have had in a while, but yeah I guess I'd be pretty sad with the gifts you got too, I at least wanted my blanket and coasters. Oh and my dad's not dead, my mom kicked him out in June. Anyways the day isn't through, maybe there's a silver lining in your Christmas stocking, have a merry christmas.

Get over yourself. I got a DVD. That's all. And I'm fine with that.
Christmas isn't about the presents, it's about the presence.

**** people give him a break, if you were the same age as him you would feel the same way
**** if that happened to me id feel the same way

**** people give him a break, if you were the same age as him you would feel the same way
**** if that happened to me id feel the same way

Not. I got less than that at his age. My family never had squat. When I was 16 I made more money than my parents. I paid some of the bills, plus paid them rent. If anybody is bent because they didn't get what they wanted for Christmas they need to get a grip and re-evaluate what they feel is important. And re-evaluate what Christmas really means. My son, who just turned 12, gave all his presents to needy kids last year.

Gave my bro a PSP
Gave youngest Brother that $80 Bumblebee Transformer from walmart+2 Nerf Guns+ Giant Bowling set+PSP Phat
Gave other brother Iphone+Ipod Shuffle
Gave GF Purple PSTripple+Slutty Lingerie

Got Cologne,Got a PSPSlim,Got Clothes,Got a lot of Sox, Got a bunch of Christmas cards. Someone tried to give me a 3FixMe+HDDuD addon but told them off

Also got some Blu's too many to list.

was also getting a laptop but decided to let them give it to their son since my Thinkpad T42 is doing fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom