Count Chocola is condemning you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you find this in a church pamphlet? This is almost better then the church pamphleton depression, where it said Black Sabbath wanted to make you kill yourself, and if you didn't earn atleast a 60 out of 300 points on a test, you SHOULD kill yourself (I scored 20 ^_^).

About the test.... it had something like this, a list of things, just activities. FOr each one you did, you got 5 points. It listed the greatness of your life potential.... starting at 60. SO obviously, anyone below 60 needs to take their own life.

God... where did I put that thing... I need a laugh.

Oh, and masterbation isn't practice... unless your working those magic fingers on someone else. o_O

I'm in severe hysterics...

Is this article true...? :freak: :wooha: :) I'm in hysterics...!

- Drinks alcohol.

I believe wine was included in Jesus' Last Supper. :wooha: Wait a minute...It was a satanic gathering!!!

- Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.)

Calling all those suffering from xeroderma pigmentosum...light is beneficial to you after all...! Oh...and you're a vampire!!!

- Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan.

Well...it seems that the author has an obsessive interest in satan...

- Spends large amounts of time alone.

...Sorry Priests. Yes...satan thrives within you!!!

- Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your chid may speak to evil sprits through meditation.)

That's right...all christians who devote a few minutes of loneliness and quite time for a deep prayer before sleep...Satanic meditation!!!

- Eats excessively or too little.

That's right...those unfortunate ones in Ethiopia suffering from famine...you too.

- Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.)

Doesn't the word nothing just, magically spring to mind?? Uh oh...

- Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.

My next meeting with satan is...next Sunday I believe.

- Violently shakes head to music.

That's right...one cannot shake ones head disapprovingly when Maralyn Manson's Antichrist Superstar track is pumped up to the max...

What kind of stereotypical crap is this...:laughing: ?

HARPER'S GOING TO HELL!!!!!

gaara,
That list discribes just about every one I know. And I am no goth.

-Frequently wears black clothing. - yes

-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts. - yes

-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include: reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other Satanic worshipping symbols. - yes

-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos. - yes

-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. - yes

-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically. - yes

-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports. - yes, gave up on church and the bible a long time ago.

-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan. - yes, does this include things like AD&D

-Drinks alcohol. - BUNDIE & COE!!!!

-Is suicidal and/or depressed. - I am not the happiest person in the world

-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. - Got bored doing that way back in year 9.

-Complains of boredom. - DOn't we all.

-Sleeps too excessively or too little. - MUST PLAY MORE WoW!!! I want to get to lvl 50 tonight.

-Is excessively awake during the night. - Still not at Lvl 50 yet.

-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. - And a good morning to you, you try enjoy sun light after playing WoW up to 5am in the morning.

-Demands an unusual amount of privacy. - So i can download pr0n.

-Spends large amounts of time alone. - So i can look at pr0n.

-Requests time alone and quietness. - That so I can hear whether or not my parents are about to walk into my bed room while I am downloading pr0n on my computer.

-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult. - WTF?

-Misbehaves at school. - Not in school any more

-Misbehaves at home. - Yeah.... well......

-Eats excessively or too little. - No sure about that.

-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this. - WTF???? This is reminding me of that Count Dracula Vibrator comment in Blade Trinity.

-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. - I ran out of bandaids

-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. - You mean the church is tell me that ANDROMEDA and STAR GATE is Bad for me?

-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature. - W.o.W.!!!!

-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer. - So?

-Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music. - Don't we all.

-Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner. - Only way to dance while clubbing.

-Expresses an interest in sex. - Well, that normal.

-Masturbates - There are 2 types of people in the world, people that masturbate, and people who lie.

-Is homosexual and/or bisexual. - So....?

-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism,
Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism. - S.T.F.U! One thing that I loath about the Christanity is the way that they view that every other religion is a EVIL!!!!

√ -Complains of boredom.

√ -Sleeps too excessively or too little.

√ -Is excessively awake during the night.

√ -Spends large amounts of time alone.

√ -Misbehaves at school. (haha its so much fun @ my school)

√ -Eats excessively

√ -Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. haha thats so bs

√ -Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature.

√ -Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.

√ -Masturbates

hahahah thats effin hilarious. im so frickin gothic!! oh no!!
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom