Could you fill out a survey for me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
SPAM

1. Your age: 89
2. Do you download music?Doesn't everyone?
3. If you heard a free song on the internet from a P2P program, would you be more likely to purchase the CD?No way! Artists don't deserve to get my money for their crappy music.
4. Do you use paid P2P programs.No. I pirate everything.
5. Does CD cost discourage you from purchasing CDs?No. I don't want the artists to get a dime for their hard work.
6. Do you burn entire CDs?Oh yeah, i spend 4 hours a day burning entire albums.
7. Do you consider downloading "stealing"?No. It's not stealing if you don't get caught.
8. If you download, do you still purchase CDs?Stupid question, no I never purchase anything. Pirating is too much fun.
9. Would you rather pay for downloading, as oppossed to purchasing from a music store? I already said, "I'm not paying for anything."
10. If downloading services were unavailable, would u still purchase CDs?No. I'd hijack a delivery truck full of CD's and sell them on the street for half price. And i'd never get caught either, cause i'm too good.

enjoy my survey...

Even though it's spam, i will do it for the **** of it because I feel like it...

1. Your age:
2. Do you download music?
Occasionally
3. If you heard a free song on the internet from a P2P program, would you be more likely to purchase the CD?
Yes, I am far more likely to purchase or legally aqquire the music in this case.
4. Do you use paid P2P programs
No but I do use iTunes and simmilar services
5. Does CD cost discourage you from purchasing CDs?
Yes, CD's are overpriced and I only can use a few songs.
6. Do you burn entire CDs?
If you include CD Singles and promo CD's
7. Do you consider downloading "stealing"?
Yes
8. If you download, do you still purchase CDs?
Yes
9. Would you rather pay for downloading, as oppossed to purchasing from a music store?
Yes
10. If downloading services were unavailable, would u still purchase CDs?
No

Actually, that's not considered SPAM. It is someone looking for help in the computer field (maybe out in left field), but definitely looking for help. And they are not advertising a site or service that we don't want.

Dave :D

1. Your age:

yupp

3. If you heard a free song on the internet from a P2P program, would you be more likely to purchase the CD?

nope

do i use them, yes. do i pay for them? no.. i downloaded them :)

yes

i use an mp3 player

not in my books :D, its there for the taking

in some cases.. for my favorite bands i might

9. Would you rather pay for downloading, as oppossed to purchasing from a music store?

yes

no, because downloading lets me expand and i wouldnt be able to preveiw the cd before spending 15 bucks on it..

i have dial up.. do you think im downloading games over here? (30 kbps btw 3kbps download speed..)

1. Your age: 18 (in a month:cool: )
2. Do you download music? Yes, a little
Yes, and I have
nope
No. CD's are like $11 now, that's pretty cheap
Yes
Yes, unless you buy the cd/game/movie later
Yep, I buy tons of new CD's
Indifferent
Absolutely

:eek: It's so nice to feel loved :eek:

1. Your age: 16
2. Do you download music? oh yes
3. If you heard a free song on the internet from a P2P program, would you be more likely to purchase the CD? yes
4. Do you use paid P2P programs? no
5. Does CD cost discourage you from purchasing CDs? yes
6. Do you burn entire CDs? yes
7. Do you consider downloading "stealing"? yes
8. If you download, do you still purchase CDs? yes but rarely
9. Would you rather pay for downloading, as oppossed to purchasing from a music store? I'd rather not pay at all, but if I had to pick I'd purchase from a music store because there's less credit card/identity theft hassle
10. If downloading services were unavailable, would u still purchase CDs? yes

1. Your age:16
2. Do you download music? Yes
3. If you heard a free song on the internet from a P2P program, would you be more likely to purchase the CD? Maybe, depends on how much I like it
4. Do you use paid P2P programs? No
5. Does CD cost discourage you from purchasing CDs? No
6. Do you burn entire CDs? What do you mean by that? If you mean do I fill up and entire CD with music then burn it, then Yes. If you mean do I download an entire CD and burn it then No. Most of my burns are compilations of my already owned CD's, picking my favorite songs from each one.
7. Do you consider downloading "stealing"? Not really
8. If you download, do you still purchase CDs? Yes
9. Would you rather pay for downloading, as oppossed to purchasing from a music store? I don't really care. I goto Wal-Mart once a week, so I buy a CD or two. I'd end up going to Wal-Mart either way, so it doesn't matter to me.
10. If downloading services were unavailable, would u still purchase CDs? Yes

I usually download songs so I don't have to go digging through for the CD. I know i have it, just not sure exactly where.

1. Your age:

no

yes

no, but I would like to use Itunes if it were available in Australia

yes

yes, but not of illegal things

that depends what you're downloading

if I download what? yes I do purchase CD's

I would like to use Itunes music store, but paying for downloads depends what the download is. for example what if you're downloading a patch for your OS?

yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom