Could we please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameGURU

Fully Optimized
Stop with the dumb: "I hate Dell," "I hate this game," "This company blows," "The government sucks," "Anything but thermaltake and antec sucks," "Linux blows," "Windows blows," "XXXXXXX SUCKS"

Seriously, it's getting lame. These forums are here to help (last I checked) and topics like those aren't doing anything but generating a load of negativitey that...frankly alot of new-comers don't want to see.

Blah...

meh, I originally closed that wtf dell topic because I felt the same way, but I see it ended up here somehow.

So yeah, I agree with you, but apparently others do not

The occasional rant however is fine, maybee we should have an offical dell rant thread?

eh, it's fun sometimes. So long as nobody gets negative toward eachother.

arguments will always happen. If people are being civil about their disagreements, there's no need to moderate them.

macdude425 said:
I concur. Nothing wrong with an occasional debate, but when it becomes a page filled with stars, it's not appropriate anymore.

I completly agree, but were talking about rants mainly.

Their is rarely much debate about dell sucks... (This is not a statement, it's an example)

hmm.. or make a little topic to rant?? so everyone who dont want to see it/write there dont have to... its there choice to go there... doubt this would go good though.. lol.. ill try to keep that XXXX sucks thing in mind if i decide to write in/start a rant thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom