Contest. Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto was Mac said.

Hackerman: Would we really know if you used another program?

Mods/Admins: I suggest you fine fellers have a meeting on whether or not to add the MacAnarchy Photo Editing Contest as a sub-forum. (Me and Mac would Mod it *cough* Did someone say anything, weird....)

Legally binded contestants: :)p)

Hygor
ADZ
Ken Masters
chrönik04
ATIRAGEPRO
Hackerman (I'm guessing)

Plus, me and Mac will have a go at it. :D

And as for what product we will use for the contest. I like the celebrity idea, we could do that, and then maybe another time do like a sig contest of some sort. Just some ideas. Keep the suggestions rolling!

I wish I could, but Photoshop doesn't work....
it says I haven't got enough RAM, even though I have like 220/320MB free, and then about 400MB paging

....stupid Windows XP.....

im in i would just like to ask that there be no faces. We have done 2 face contests and I would like to try something different.

Hackerman said:
im in i would just like to ask that there be no faces. We have done 2 face contests and I would like to try something different.

Good suggestion, I'll talk to mac_mogul about it.

New legally binded contestants:

-=ASFT=-Soldier
Heylinder
apokalipse (If he gets an image editor)

"Photoshop XP..."

apokalipse said:
I wish I could, but Photoshop doesn't work....
it says I haven't got enough RAM, even though I have like 220/320MB free, and then about 400MB paging

....stupid Windows XP.....
Try turning your virtual memmory off. (Or on.):cool:

Yeh, you can count me in but I need to get a newer version of photoshop. Not sure on what you should have the contest on though, preferably not faces, they get boring after a while. Perhaps something different each week/month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom