Contaminated water

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty terrible. If someone's willing to give up possibly their life for you, you can give them water to drink for god's sake.

i see no one has an opinion whatsoever except m7 , its good to see all the support for our troops out there. /end sarcasm

I don't find it hard to believe in general. Ofcourse conditions are going to be terrible over there, What's hard to believe about that?

I don't find it hard to believe nor did I ever say that. Do you find it hard to believe that there are many people who have to drink contaminated water every day of their lives?

I am always in support of our troops, but saw no need to post it. I haven't watched the video... way too easy to put up anything you want online. Could it happen? Yeah, it could.

Good point, gaara. Billions of people are without clean water. Doesn't excuse anyone of anything, but it is a fact.

So the most wealthy nation in the world is failing to supply there own troops with clean water. They should be checking things like this.

I just hope to god that the British troops wernt using the same water facilities, ofcourse i dont wish any Americans to be infected either.

The most wealthy nation is running out of water itself. There is/was talk about "buying" water from Canada... lol...

ya, in a bag

I can't take the site to seriously. I support our troops, but everyone of them that I've talked to stated they get their water from bottles shipped over from the states.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom