Console Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

swibit

In Runtime
This might have already been discussed on some other thread but I thought i'd like to get a good discussion about the ultimate gaming console. There are countless XBOX 360 Vs PS3 videos and articles however opening it up to any console which in your opinion is the best and why. I know there might end up being some arguing but maybe we could actually see which console is superior overall if we put our heads together. :cool:

I can agree with that. The SNES was good, too, but the simple controller was the reason for the NES being the best.

I haven't been able to play on a NES very much.. but i love my SNES. Gotta love the crisp 1080p output. lol

super nintendo. is that also nes too? idk.

even though 'tetris attack' was like the only game i had for it for a long while, i remember the enjoyment i had when me and my lil brother use to have epic button-mashing battles...

and as far as the whole '360 vs ps3' thing goes, i really didnt care which one i got, i just wanted either of them because games for last gen consoles werent as good. but i ended up getting a 360 just because i could just afford it. i got the cheapest arcade version with no hdd lol...

I had a PS3 for a while (since 1st generation), and I liked it and all, but XBOX Live is far superior to PSN. I sold my 1st gen PS3 for enough to buy me the MW2 edition 360 with the 250GB HDD. I'm using my brother's 360 atm and I personally say 360>PS3 for online gaming. But some games are for different consoles. It's a personal choice of which is better, nobody can really say which is better because they may have different likes and dislikes. The PS3 has a blu-ray player, but I never even watched a blu-ray but a couple of times so it wasn't really use to me, but there's people out there that use it to watch blu-rays all the time. Also some people love Halo which I don't care for at all and some people love Killzone which I didn't care for at all either. It just depends on the person.

I would have to say the Playstation 2. It's been around since March 4, 2000, and they are still selling them.
And they still making games for it too.

Personally i have a fondness of the NES and SNES. Mainly because I loved the platformers. Platformers have not been the same since they have gone to 3D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom