computers

Status
Not open for further replies.

æArchOAngelæ

Daemon Poster
are you guys readily admiting that your addicted to computers like a drug? if you dont use the computer and play alil of your favorite games do you just not feel right and get like a withdrawal symptom? i will admit im addicted. think of this like an intervention

yupp.. my psu went out and for two weeks while getting an RMA i was terrifyed... dilusions, night shivers, cold sweats, couldnt conencentrate at school.... :D jk but i was like bored out of my mind

I just remeber their is more to life than PC's.

Seriously, if im not in this boring place, I dont care about PC's and won't even touch them.

But if I am doing schoolwork and stuff, a PC is what I need...

There IS more to life than PCs...but right now my PC is my outlet to the world.

My parents restrict what I do, where I go, etc. So I talk to people on the internet, learn new things, etc.

Once I actually get a life (or girlfriend), I expect my computer usage to tailspin.

my sister and her BF are WOW-ADDICTS. They can spend easily 6 hours per day playing the game. And they constantly complain how my character is only at level 24

Yeah, I know I get caught up in hobbies a little further than I should, so to limit them, I take up multiple addictions. If I spread my time around enough, none of them could be considered addictions. :) I hunt, wrench my truck, hang out with my woman, and do schoolwork.

I think most people around here are the same way and do balance thier lives out if at all possible.

Ryan

I am more addicted to cigarettes than to my computer. I have to use my computer for my job, and at night I don't have anything else to do. I'd rather sit around with a few people with a beer and have a good conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom