Computer Shirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charbo

In Runtime
does anyone know where i can order amd, nvidia and other pc part shirts? my nephew had a amd fx shirt and i want to know where i could buy some:(

I normally get my shirt from product launches that I go to.

Plus I got my HP Rep that comes around, how ever they always seem to give me shirts that are one or 2 sizes too small.

I have 2x HP Polo shirt and 2x Mitsubishi Business shirt. You want them. Come get them.

Contact the manufactures. They will either send you some, or point you in the direction of purchasing some.

Personally I am aganst the idea of paying money for these things as I am really being a free advertisement board.

ALTHOUGH, I do have my FULL AMD ATHLON FX Shirt, Jacket and Hat that I wear at every Intel GID Meeting.

hmm damn does anyone know a place to buy them online? i checked the nvidia site and amd site and didnt see anything so im probly out of luck eh?:( also could i just call/email amd/nvidia and have them send some maybe?

also i couldnt really find an email or phone number or anything to contact them about ordering/obtaining a shirt...also i just noticed the nvidia gear store on their site which is supposed to be up soon so that may provide me with the nvidia shirts i want but that doesnt help with the amd ones =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom