Computer Magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.
My distributors give me a subscription to the following
* Australian PC Authority - It's a bit biased, but it not a bad read.

* Australian Business & Technology - It's rather dry. Mainly focused on Medium to Large Business. Even though it really does not effect me, I find it's a good mag to read while I am on the toilet.

* Australian CRN - Channel Reseller News. Again this one is dry. However it does give me and insite one which distributors is importing what products. It also give me some insite on was dirt it going around.
Eg. Who just got busted BIG TIME for hardloading microsoft products. (Waves a hello at PC Club Australia).
However I find that there daily email news letter is much more interesting. If any one want to subscribe to CRN Channelwire, click here

* Australian Personal Computer - This is my favorite one to read has i find it's the least biased.

* Atomic - This is the worst magazine that any one can read. It's extremely Bias, and it fill a lot of young computer owners with BS.

I get PC Gamer and I keep meaning to subscribe to Maximum PC too. THanks to Newegg I'm also getting PC World free for 1 year. PC Gamer is a great source to find out about games and PC World is a mediocre source to read reviews on new(ish) hardware and see previews for stuff yet to be released.

Yeah I have a Maximum PC magazine I bought, it looked pretty good. Wait actually now that I think of it, my doctor gave me it when I had a appointment. Hes pretty cool though.

Havok: Man I wish I had a deal like that! If you don't need any of those you can mail them my way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom