Computer hardware poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

james.wired

Equator Gringo
Re: Potentially the longest thread in history...

Thought this was kind of cool:

Computer hardware poster 1.7 by *Sonic840 on deviantART

He is still missing a few things, but it's useful. Would be useful to show it to people that ask what something looks like. It even has power connectors. I dono, though it was neato but not neato enough to start a new thread about :D

Edit: fixed the link ******

That's an awesome poster! Totally worth a new thread.

If I had a printer, I'd print that and put it on my wall... its pretty b.a.

Ooh, my mum's work has an A1 printer, I should get her to print it out for me on that :p

I thought it was cool enough to start it own thread so I copied posts over from the longest thread.

Computer_hardware_poster_1_7_by_Sonic840.png

Hey look I posted a thread while I was out of the office. Nice! :laughing:

I think it will be useful for the members who ask what something looks like. Very easy to cut and paste for a new image to help answer those questions. Also, mad props to the creator of the poster.

Although I might only use a quarter of those connections, i still feel that it will useful for at my work.

Although I might only use a quarter of those connections, i still feel that it will useful for at my work.

Oh man, I hear that one. Just yesterday someone asked me something about 4 pin firewire. I drew a total blank since I deal with firewire maybe twice a year. It was kind of funny to see that port being on the poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom