Computer Guide Volunteers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekÆsine

Fully Optimized
Me and mikesgroovin are compiling a computer guide website to help people with common computer software & hardware questions. we are hoping to minimize redundant questions here on tech-heaven.

if you can contribute some computer tutorials/ guides please email them as attachments to either me ( eksine@hotmail.com ) or mikesgroovin ( mikesgroovin@hotmail.com ). download one of the pages off the site and please try to keep the same formatting on your pages.

EDIT
changed web host. new location is:

http://www.evozero.gamma.timdorr.com/computer-guides/

Yea, I know a lot of you are constantly seeing multiple posts in the same (or different) topics. Any and all ideas are appreciated here. So if you have seen a solution or can think of a common FAQ, then by all means, please forward these to us. Hopefully, in the future, these can be integrated into the TF site.
If you'd like you can simply jot down some detailed FAQ with answers or a guide and the forward them to us in a doc or txt format. We'll then revamp it, post it on the site, and give you full credit.
***Very Important***
Please list any resource that you used to assist in compiling any information that you send to us.

-Mike

i have a big faq but i dont realy want to write a guide... how do i buils my own pc???

I'll do something about the best programming language to start with, if you want.

Yea, a programming guilde would be great!
Whatever you think people ask about the most....some common FAQ on here so that in the future, we can just shoot them a link to the page on the site...ya know?

Thanks Emily

-Mike

I don't check out the Programmers lounge too often...is this something this is asked about a lot?
Regardless, I think it would help. Send it to me and send me a list of any sources from the lessons so that I can give the proper credit.

-Mike
mikesgroovin@hotmail.com

yes definately. a lot of people have questions about macs. anything you can contribute is great. take your time writing up the guide to check for accuracy and completeness. there is no rush, no deadlines.

i think the html and best programming language would be great guides. what is the best language?

inatey are you asking someone to make a "how to build a pc" guide or are you suggesting you could make one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom