Computer Desk

Separate, but I'll be buying this sometime in the fall.

Amazon.com : Deluxe Triple Monitor Stand Desktop Clamp Supports up to 3 28"(002-0019) : Computer Monitor Stands : Office Products

This is the 5ft version, and currently I'm using the 6ft version. Both from Walmart.

20131110_144212.jpg~original

I know i saw that and it got me interested lol. Another Question I have the BenQ G2450 whats the resoultion going to be when i go to two of them is it 1920x2160?

Last edited:
At the moment I am using a Oak dining table, and I have to say it's one of the best Desks I have ever used, it's just the right height for me (6ft 6in) and I can have a 15in laptop and my 27in iMac on the desk and still have room for my Humidor and a few reference books.

I am planning on getting a new desk at some point, but I need space more than anything at the moment and it's low on my list of priorities.

They do provide a exceptional amount of space, just no options for wire management I am not really anal about that but it's in a room I spend a lot of time in so I don't want cables on show all the time I know some are just unavoidable but even in a cable sleeve stuck down the side of one of the leg's it annoys me.

Supposedly there is a place down on the Dock Road who restore antique furniture and they specialize in discreetly adding cable management into old desk's. If I decide to buy that place I am in now I might consider looking more into it as old Writing desks just look ****ing awesome.

Back
Top Bottom