Computer Chair

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobojuice

WOOOOOOOO
So, i had this chair that was pretty alright except it broke. My dad gave me his old chair because he replaced it with a new one and IT SUCKS. It looks nice and all and seems to be very comfortable when you first sit down in it but looks can be decieving. After a few hours of gaming, i feel like i jumped out of a moving car. My back and my legs start killing me, it's ridiculous.

Anyway, i wanted to see if any of youse guys had any recommendations for a GOOD but NOT TOO EXPENSIVE computer desk chair.

My chair is great, relining with 20 different massage settings, optional heat for the colder months. My hine truly loves me :)

I cant help but laugh at the combination of your avatar and you saying you broke your chair. I'm still using a 60 dollar office depot special that i got like 5 years ago.

I found my chair in the trash, SCORE!!! But now that I think about it, for the amount of time I spend sitting in it, I really should get something more comfortable. You have inspired me.

Thanks for the input, i guess. I was actually hoping to get some links or something but i guess i'll just have to shop around.

ps, my avatar in case you didnt know is human bender after he goes on a partying spree. i used to have a regular bender avatar, but i changed it after the forum upgrade. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom