Completely screwed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to hear about the epic beating his father gives him for being a retard and crashing a car without a license, er rather for being with the kid who crashed the car. Oh wait, i forget, kids cant get spanked anymore, so he'll just be in time out...

Don't ask random people on an online forum. ;)

I'd talk to an attorney as soon as possible.

ya take is advice, running will only make it worst. You did something stupid now your prolly gonna have to pay for it. attorney will give you the best chance. you'll need to tell your dad so he can pay for one. you need to stop worrying about your gf what are you 16-17? get over it plenty of girls out there, but to tell you the truth i'd be more worried about the time i'd might have to spend in prison get a lawyer and don't run cause if the cops have to chase you there brings an *** kicking with them.

Ya its funny when kids in high school worry about losing their GF. Everyone knows the gf is going to dump you for a college senior in a frat when she gets to college.

Ya its funny when kids in high school worry about losing their GF. Everyone knows the gf is going to dump you for a college senior in a frat when she gets to college.

id say 1/1000 of people who go out in highschool actuly spend the rest of their life with tht person

Or you guys are insensitive un romantic computer freaks and don't know how to treat a girl right. You learn the hard way, and the hard way is losing the girl.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom