Competitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athlon

In Runtime
Hello, i was wondering if anyone here knew of anyone i could contact about holding competitions on my site for their own good. Basically it will be advertising for them. I'm sure these exist, but i cant find anything yet.

Any help will be appreciated :)

Well, more on the gaming/technology side, because my site is an Xbox Live fan site basically. It would only need to be small, but it would be interesting

well you need to contact a company you think would be applicable to your site. to be frank, your chances are slim unless it's a rather small company as you only have 9 members of the forum and 5 news stories submitted in the past 6 months or so. my personal blog has more activity than that.

look into manufacturers of gaming accessories and other game products.

howeverm don't just e-mail them and say "hay, i wanna know if you wanna do a competition or sumthing at my site for your benefit OMGLOLZ"

you need to come up with a solid plan, or atleast a good outline of how the competition will work, participants, etc. and present it well. anything other than that will likely be completely ignored.

molsen said:
well you need to contact a company you think would be applicable to your site. to be frank, your chances are slim unless it's a rather small company as you only have 9 members of the forum and 5 news stories submitted in the past 6 months or so. my personal blog has more activity than that.

look into manufacturers of gaming accessories and other game products.

howeverm don't just e-mail them and say "hay, i wanna know if you wanna do a competition or sumthing at my site for your benefit OMGLOLZ"

you need to come up with a solid plan, or atleast a good outline of how the competition will work, participants, etc. and present it well. anything other than that will likely be completely ignored.

I had a completely different site about 6 months ago, and i decided to make a new one with new forums and stuff quite recently. I just took some of the news from the old one and put it on the new one. Thanks for your info though.

FireFox said:
Don't tell me....it's a stormgaming ( http://www.stormgaming.net ) rip-off? >_>

No, it isnt! I havnt even heard of that site, don't judge me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom