College food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah my buddy worked at a Fazoli's a while back and they got free bread sticks that had sat under the warmers too long. Unfortunately my old boss was a *****. Im not going back there next summer. That wasn't the only thing that sucked about working there.

If they let you have a coffee machine fix ramen in that. I've seen people do it before and it comes out pretty good.

for coffee, I buy the gourmet "candy" coffee from Foldgers...buy at target, albertsons, or publix....etc (chocolate, caramel drizzle, vanilla...etc)

when I used to eat noodles a whole lot, I used to do this:

take the bag
crunch it completely up
poor it in a big bowl
nuke some water
poor water in bowl....with crushed noodles
cover with plate...5-10-15 minutes to your liking...

enjoy
:p

also those grocery store burritoes are cheap too right?

Crockpots allowed? They are good for making meals that can last a while, as for breakfast buy some instant breakfast stuff like strudels and have 1 for breakfast every day.

yea, poptarts are awesome too....i would say something like hotpocket breakfast things but those would probably be kinda expensive-ish for college

bawwww my college career starts next year...what are you going to major in btw?

yea, poptarts are awesome too....i would say something like hotpocket breakfast things but those would probably be kinda expensive-ish for college

bawwww my college career starts next year...what are you going to major in btw?

I'm a History major. I'm actually starting as a sophomore because I got 5s on all the AP history exams.

I went shopping tonight. I have several cans of campbell's soup, 3 cans of SPAM, 2 cases of Ramen, Folger's coffee, peanut butter and saltine crackers.

bawwwwwwwwwwwwwww i hate you!!!!! i took AP US history last year and got a 1 on it :((((((((((((((

lol you sound pretty bad off...maybe a roommate can half food with you or something

Eating like that is going to be hard with the large number of good restaurants on or near campus just begging you to spend money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom