Collectors (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The medieval one is a dagger :eek:

The medium sized one isn't actually small, its just the Lord of the Rings one is huge (62")

My sister gave me the dagger for Christmas :p

And no, not illegal to buy... carrying around however.... :rolleyes:

DSCF3127.jpg

DSCF3128.jpg

My collection of Figures. I dont know if you want to call them Limited Edition or Special Edition or what not. They were only available at Wal-Mart when the DVD's went on sale. So i picked them all up. The Boba Fett Figure was a Target Special.

That is jsut what is on top of my DVD Rack. My Closet contains all my old Video Game systems dating back to Intellivision and Atari. To many to hook up and show off anymore. So much work to do the wire mangement and multiple connections for each AV setup...

I collect comic books. I used to collect the seperate issues. Now days I just wat the 6 to 12 months for the trades.
I am rather big fan of X-Men (and various spin offs)
Not really much into Manga any more, although there are some titles and authors I still pic up.

I used to do anime figures and DVD, but I am cleaning all that out very shortly.

My dad is a crazy collector for Hats. He's got about over 10000 hats. Some are your basic ones, others are more elaborate.

I have about 65 fishing lures and reelz and rods from the 20's 30's up through the 50's I'll get some pic's
I wish i still had my NASA Gi Joe and my Planet of the Apes action figures.. i tore thier heads off stuck em on my pencils.

Pic or it didn't happen Atech, keyboard cowboy and preacher ;)

Dude. I have been working all day.

Anyways, here it is. It used to be much bigger when I was collecting seperate issues. However now I have been collecting the trade paper backs whick makes things easier to manage. I have also culled alot of the manga last year too. Where i used to heavily into it, I sort of game came to realisation that I in the long run I like american comics better.

Normally this is a little bigger however I am currently starting to pack up my appartment as I will be moving next month. Plus I am also sorting out what I want to keep and get rid of before I move. Like I have all ready cleaned up half my DVDs.

I would put a pic of my role play game book collection, however that is all packed up right now as I am (sadly) not involved in many active role play game right now.

Attachments

• IMAG0015.jpg
    IMAG0015.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 75
lol as soon as i can get my wife to bring the camera back home i will ;P
she takes it to work and takes pictures of her students and never brings it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom