Cold/dry weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg we had liek 5cm of snow o nthe roads today the school should have been closed nothign was plowed yet the schoolboard was like send the buses we where late 20 minuts and aparently there was a turned over 18 weeler on the 417

omg we had liek 5cm of snow o nthe roads today the school should have been closed nothign was plowed yet the schoolboard was like send the buses we where late 20 minuts and aparently there was a turned over 18 weeler on the 417
lol...It's funny how different areas have different snow cultures. 5cm (just under 2") here is like dust. People drive 75 mph on the freeway until there's like 6+ inches. Nothing shuts down until there's 18" or more and it's still coming down in sheets. Makes for great skiing and boarding though, cuz it's all fluffy powder due to the dryness.

we got about 10cm last night, but didn't really effect traffic since it happened in the late/early hours of the night/morning.

i live in the 'banana' belt here in ontario so weather here is insanely unpredictable thanks to being surrounded by the great lakes.
we don't have dry cold weather though. i looked yesterday at our temp and it was -4C, wind chill @ -15C and 78% humidity.

LOL Poizen..that's nothing.

nm we got 15 this morning so yea that is quite alot. the news said we where getting 5 but like there was so much snow that when i steped outside i couldnt see my feet. trust me i know alot of snow when i see it i live in smal ltown outside ottawa canada. we get alot of snow anyway ya turned out to be 15 cm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom