Cold!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been snowboarding adn ive been in rd island in the winter before so i know whats it like. its really awesome but im from texas and were not used to this weather so im really cold right now!

spydersniiper said:
aw sweet, but u cant beat the NY snow.... and your house at 80, damn, my house at 68-70 and thats warm enough. but the snow is awsome, but u havent experienced it all until you have gone skiing!

pccc

no no you havent experienced anything until you come out west to ski!

Any chance that you could email me some of your cold weather. I could do with a break down here.

So could I. I hate being in places where the climate stays pretty much the same (hot in my case) all year.

darn dude that sucks, im freezing my hands off here on xmas eve with nothing to do...I LOVE IT!!

now i want some snow up here, its supposed to come on sunday sheesh *sigh*

well i was freezing my feet off sittin here at this computer on the net but me and my mom found out what was wrong. one of the windows near the computer was open!!!! there was ice and everythig around it! now im toasty warm sittin at 80f. went to my friends house to grab an XP cd and froze though lol. glad im back inside.

If you think you're cold, try living in Minnesota. Last week I think the high was about -4F, and with the windchill it was probably about -15F. We have less than an inch of snow, I'm so disappointed :(. We need snow, haven't gotten any, and we need ice on the lakes, for then I can go ice fishing :).

yeah man I used to live in minnesota, dang that was one cold place to be, i rmbr the record low was like -47f or something insane like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom