Coffins For Fanboy Funerals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Coffins For Fanboy Funerals

While “themed” coffins is nothing new, biodegradable coffins with an iPhone theme are. While I can think of a bunch of people that should be buried in coffins like this, I'm not sold on the whole cardboard aspect. Blame our weekend news guy Terry for this one.
biggrin.gif

How many people would want to be buried in a coffin made to resemble an iPhone? Surely all those fanboys literally can't live without their Apple handsets? Wouldn't it be apt to be ensconced in a Microsoft Vista desktop wallpaper coffin, after having a heart attack from seeing one too many Blue Screens Of Death? Maybe those who had a killer case of D-pad thumb would fancy one styled after a Super Nintendo controller?

that's just totally sad...on a scale of 1 to 10 on the "look at me, I exist and believe I'm cool scale" that ranks as a 533....+12

:p

and at the same time...as empty, valueless, momentary and forgetful as the cardboard is, how ironic

;)

I'd lol if someone got burried in a "Blue Screen of Death" coffin, or a coffin with a Recycling Bin on it...

Yes, I do want to be buried with my computer. But that coffen idea is taking it too far

I plan to be cremated then buried in the mulch for a pot plant so my friends can smoke me and i can come back as a ghost and talk to them while they are high.

veedub - that is possibly the most surreal thing i have heard of in a long time.

I plan to be cremated then buried in the mulch for a pot plant so my friends can smoke me and i can come back as a ghost and talk to them while they are high.

Did you just get done watching How High? too? xD... Was on Comedy Central earlier :p.

dude i so want my ashes put in one of those lol, alltho because im cremated, i would mind being actually put into my favorite device lol. i also liek vdubbs plan. but cremation ftw no way are some worms eatign away at my body, with a cost of over 10k on my family stick me in the oven for 300$ lol. and do with my ashes as they want, alltho i do want some scaterd some where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom