Coach, 40, Weds 16-Year-Old Student

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really confused on the parents reasoning.."cuz we had to".... Seriously those parents let their kid run all over them. She's 16, the parents should set the rules and get her head on straight.

I bet if they did not sign then the daughter would have left and never spoken to her parents again.

I highly doute it, especially seeing how shes only 16 years of age... She would be upset at them for a few weeks and threaten to run away, but after a while, she would come around...

From the sound of the article she wasnt born like an idiot either. For her to get the guts to run away, which in a case like this would probably result in a short juvy stint, is probably out of the question. The parents need to realize she is in the "young teen" stage and drama, anger, etc. are apart of it. I gurantee after this they will realize how dumb of a mistake they actually made.

Wow, girl gives her parents the silent treatment and a little bit after that they sign consent forms for her to marry a man over the hill and more than twice her age.

This is what happens when corporal punishment is banished. :|

First off i would kick the coach's ***, if that didnt work get my bro and me to both kick his *** (this time we would be robed and it would be at night, a lot of stalking would be required). IF that didn't work then i would move to cali. And if he followed i would get a restraining order, then if that didn't work i would do would i was waiting to do pop out two Colt 38 Suppers and be done with it, because by then I would have tried evrything in my power to stop it all before it came to that last resort.

Seriously those parents must be really really really stupid.

One thing is I think there is a whole lot of stuff that we don't know about in this story. The happy couples home address and linch mob come to mind. But seriously we need to know what about this "because we had to..." that needs clearing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom