Coach, 40, Weds 16-Year-Old Student

Status
Not open for further replies.
To explain (i beleive that i may have come across in the wrong way)

I would be seriooously p1$$ed off if i was the parents, BUT what could they do, inside the law? Im not saying that this is normal.

(by the way, im not aware with the marriage age in America, so if it is below the legal age then it is sick)

and dont hint that i am a peado, because i find that highly insulting.

I would be seriooously p1$$ed off if i was the parents, BUT what could they do, inside the law? Im not saying that this is normal.

What could they do?

Say No, and refuse to sign the consent forum, then they could not marry (legally).. like any sane parents would do... [scarcasim] A swift kick in the *** wouldn't hurt either. [/scarcasim]

She's only 16 and its probably just puppy love on her part.... it probably won't last long.

That man is sick, As phantom said she is 16 you can always do something.

Tadow said it best if any one tried that with my daughter (If I ever have one) I would have to just have to kill him, in a very interesting way.

That is just creepy. She is only 16, htere is a very simpel thing the parents coudld have done. Given their daughter a swift kick in the ***.

Hmm... heres how things SHOULD have gone down...

1. Daughter and Coach approach parents with marriage.
2. Mother beats child while father chases coach out of the house with a chain saw, nail bat, axe, or other appropriate kill tool.
3. Father informas school, while mother spreads word around town and daughter cries in the corner, incapable of sitting down for atleast 3 months, if not longer.
4. Towns people go to coach's house, mob procedes to drag him down the street while beating him.
5. Coach is castrated, hung, and burned all at once, while the principle formally fires him (Just to make it clear).
6. Daughter goes on to live a happy life, realizing that she made a mistake.

That's how I would've done it. Coach is a complete pedophile and the parents are just bull$h1t. They could have easily had the coach fired, maybe arrested, and certainly gottena restraining order and switched schools at the very least. And the kid had no clue what she was doing. Most kids who get married at such a young age are divorced and regretful by the time they're 20 and many are victims of abuse. She's pretty much throwing away a big part of her future because she's too stupid and naive to see what's really happening.

lol, as I have said before if someone tried to do that to my daughter (if I have one) I would kill them, Some retard tried to mess with my sister a few months back him and some of his friends followed her home one night and hungaround outside on night I was out she was the only one home I got a phone call from her I soon sorted it out ;)

for starters I think the coach is sick. but... Is it worth loosing a lifetime with your daughter? I am not sure. I bet if they did not sign then the daughter would have left and never spoken to her parents again. Perhaps the parents are tyring to keep a relationship with their daughter so once this bs is over they can still have a relationship. Is this right or wrong I am not sure. Just a different perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom