Clueless people thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had this guy call up today, ranting and raving at me in spanish for like 5 mins, had no idea wot he was talking aboot, then i was like hold up, wot the hell r u talking about, and he says, oh you speak english, i said yes and he hangs up...

I don't work in tech support, but what I do is take campground reservations at a call center. It's an interesting job. We have a website that you can make your reservations on if you don't want to call the call center. I had a lady call yesterday that couldn't get the website to work. She said it was typing in the right address, but it was giving her a list of sites instead of bringing up the page. (she'd never done this before) Turns out she was typing the address in a seach box instead of in the address box. I spent an hour on the phone with her walking her thru an online reservation. I felt like I was doing tech support at the time. She kept closing the page accidentally and we'd have to start over. She wanted to do it online and would not let me do it on my computer. Phone's avg. time for a res. is 10 minutes btw. People, you gotta love them, their what keeps us employed. :)

Hey ADZ,,

If your spelling is like your English,, Maybe the Spanish Dude didnt understand you either?!!?

HAHAHahhahahhahahhh :)

Hey Guy, any more stories lately? Did the nurse get everything to print! lol Someone that works with "life saving" equipment...

I was in florida for the past week, but I go back to work on Tuesday and I am sure that there will be some good stuff when I get back. ;)

I have to say, workin' for the school district this summer doin' tech, I've seen my share of stupid crap. I made one trip out to a building to check and figure out why a machine wasn't working. You'd think people'd figure out how to plug in a power cord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom