Clueless comuter users!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFLMFAOOMGWDFBBQ! :p

You know I had to...:)

My God...those are freakin hilarious. I'm laughing hard right now. I LOVED the last 4 and the one about Bill Gates, lol.

Tech support : Good day. How may I help you?
Male customer: Hello... I can't print.
Tech support: Would you click on "start" for me and...
Customer: Listen pal; don't start getting technical on me! I'm not Bill Gates, **** it!
I have no time for those types of people. If they are going to start getting sarcastic with me, I normally remind them that I am only trying to help.

They start swearing, I start counting swear words. If they get up to 3 swear words, I just hang up on them. If I can, I will warn them at Swear Word # 1 and Swear Word # 2

However Sarcasism and Swear Words or they are just going off at me with the insults, I normaly tell them "Go Out Side, breeth deep a few times. And then call me back when you finnally calm down (HANG UP)"

Here's one from my Ex-House Mate's Ex-Girl Friend
Ex-House Mate :- Here's my email address.
Ex-Girl Friend :- Where do i put the postage stamp?

Harper said:
Here's one from my Ex-House Mate's Ex-Girl Friend
Ex-House Mate :- Here's my email address.
Ex-Girl Friend :- Where do i put the postage stamp?

My God...tell me she was kidding...

yea well sometimes you get idiots for tech support and it comes out naturally like one time i called in about my dsl wouldnt connect cause the wan kept blinking and didnt stay constant on i even spelled out w a n so she told me to unplug the ethernet cord and plug it back in... so i just hung up unplugged everything and came back couple hours later to have it work again :)

Lol. I thought you guys would like them. :)
my favourite is:
Customer: I have a huge problem. A friend has placed a screen saver on my computer, but every time I move the mouse, it disappears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom