Close Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get about 50 eggs for $2.50 so yea... It is cheap for me, I go atleast once a month out to town, and egg peoples vehicles that I know and that deserve some bad **** to happen to them, on average there car will be soaked in eggs... One time I decided to egg a police car... Wasn't good because his camera was on :-s

Depends on how you look at it. Either nobody really "deserves"anything, or everyone "deserves" something bad to happen to them.

I don't see how the cop "deserved" to be egged. Police are good people, I'm serious.

Meh, the car just sits there, all the time, I don't even think the police department owns it anymore to be honest because last night I went by it and the lights in the top of the dash and front grill where removed.

HAVOC2k5 said:
Yeah... I remember a few years ago my father and I put up 20 Sections of brand new 6' picket fencing on the side of his yard. Then we painted it.

SOME #*$(*%&$&# little ^$&#*)(@ punks came and decided it would be so uber cool to tag up the brand new fence. Well, in the middle of the night my father woke up, "it was summer with the windows open" and he heard, "hiss... hiss... hiss..." so he went to investigate. He went to the area of the noise and found 2 little mothertruckers tag up his new fence. It wasn't even like artistic. It was like profanity and racial words and stupid stuff. All on a white fence.

They took off running, but my father recognized them from a near by neighboorhood. So he went to their house at 3:30am and hammered on the door until the parents answered. Then he explained that either the boys buy, "the same paint and paint brushes" and come the next day and completely repaint the fence or he was calling the police and pressing charges. Needless to say the two kids were there the next day with paint and paintbrushes in 100F weather painting 20 6' sections of fencing.

My brother and I just laughed at them all day while swimming in the pool and drinking lemonade..

Haha. They got what was coming to them, morons...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom