Circuit City to liquidate remaining US stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its so beautiful to see and hear President Obama's speech followed by this wonderful slander slathered allover TF. I feel the love. Its like a breath of fresh air covered in Rican's prefered stock cologne :)

Back on topic: all of my ex-coworkers from CC already applied to Best Buy. I heard one got accepted, but I can't imagine BB will take many more...

I'm just keepin an eye on the prices... soon everything is gonna drop anymore and I might try to snag a decent printer or an iPod Touch for my friend.

best buy in my area is on a hiring freeze so no luck there. staples, lowes and wallgreens are options for me though.

ahh so lad Canada has a Future shop. it is owned by best buy, but the employees get a commission, and you can haggle there prices aren't set in stone on things like TV's and whatnot. prices are good to service is great. i hate best buy but love Future shop. was originaly its own brand but best buy bought it in 2002 so.

best buy in my area is on a hiring freeze so no luck there. staples, lowes and wallgreens are options for me though.

It sucks now we only have BB to go to in Nashua. Prices are ridiculous there. I only go there to walk around. What about BB Salem? Its a 30min drive going the back roads. Too bad you didn't live closer to Microcenter man. Employee discount there is the cat's whiskers

nah, it's more the bee's knee's. :)

and yeah, salem is like 45 minutes from me, it's easier to go to manchester or nashua. I'm like sandwiched right in between the two...

Oh, I'm heading down to microcenter at some point to return some stuff. so if you're free this weekend we should go!

Next time I am in Atlanta I will hit up one of the Micro Center's there. Never been to one, so I might as well. Besides, they are the only ones in the South.

nah, it's more the bee's knee's. :)

and yeah, salem is like 45 minutes from me, it's easier to go to manchester or nashua. I'm like sandwiched right in between the two...

Oh, I'm heading down to microcenter at some point to return some stuff. so if you're free this weekend we should go!

Geez, you love that place. What did you end up getting anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom