China vows to slow reliance on executed inmates' organs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do a google search for 'Chinese execution bus organs'

Dude, I hate to say it, but you left somewhat of a scary vision in my head when I just now pulled that search.
I don't know whats wrong with the chinese goverment or actual people involved in these matters, but something needs to be done about it soon.
Any military or old person of any country I have spoken with over the years has sworn against the chinese governments and hope they never become a threat to the USA and the whole world.

Its sad to see it go on like this....

Yami - it's not a minor group of people, it's a large group. There is a large group of people who will pay for a organ an will get it from China, in China if you are to vocal about the government in a negative way, you end up in prison. You can argue with a local official and end up in prison, even over issues such as land your family has had for a few hundred years being snatched to build a amusement park that's ever finished ask for your unused land back and land up in prison. Also there is plenty of vids of students getting shot in the back of the head to harvest most of the important organs (chest cavity), corneas are 10 a penny pruty much an are fulfilled by local supply. The top 4 are Heart, Liver, Kidney and Lung. The next big set is Bone Marrow, Esoughogus, and penile tissue.

I would like to point out I don't really have a political leaning, I am a realist. No party that exists right now is right for me and cant make every one happy. But I am all for Capital punishment, but ONLY in some cases. Say Abu Hammsa, he insights racial and religious violence, I want to see Anders Breivik sentenced for the same reason he bombed Oslo and shot up a YOUTH holiday camp for leaning to the left (shortened and admittedly not fully accurate {still 99.9%}).

If you commit a crime with the intention of killing a person or persons you deserve to die, to A] Make the world a safer place, B] Have your earthly existence made beneficial in some way. NOW!!!

That might just sound like I am contradicting what I have said about China, but in china it's done to order in a arbitrary fashion. But if you are found guilty by a fair court of law and given the chance of 3 appeals and they all reach the same conclusion and you are sentenced to death (not a EU law) your organs should be used to help people.

I am going to be frank here and say something VERY controversial, Not all soldiers can be turned back into civilians. I know people who have left the armed forces who served in my unit who are now some of the most hardened criminals, these people faught side by side with me and we have the same psychological makeup, but I chose one path they chose another. But as I said we can't all be saved but if you do some things some times you take door A some times you take door B or C, The guys taking B are manageable, but the C guys are me inverted, I am horrified when I meet them, down to the bone evil gits that the whole species can do without and I will admit are dealt with when it comes to it by people who know an understand them. Some times you can see an do so much before the little ****er with the pitch fork and red cape on your shoulder can be ignored no longer.

I believe the trigger for the change is likely that reliance on organs from executions would place increased pressure to sentence convicts to death. I don't see anything wrong with the concept of harvesting organs from executed convicts (horror movie logic aside) however I believe there's precedent in judicial systems around the world that when there's some sort of incentive to hand out a particular type of sentence it will be given. For example I remember reading about links between incentives supplied to state governments in the US for placing children in foster care and corresponding increases in the rate of children that are taken into protection and assigned foster families.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom