chemistry consumes my life....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyboy123x

Daemon Poster
well in my chemistry class... i have a C. this is not good, well it is "average", but not in america anymore... and i cannot have C's and go to a decent college (which is part of the reason that $30,000 factoring program has been taking so long for me to finish - i need to bring up my grades :().

well my teacher is assigning us all a project to make a battery out of chemicals and elements and stuff. about 30 points extra credit for the best battery in the school (chemistry class... ~50 kids). I've searched the web for some ideas of how to make a killer battery, but if anyone has some good info, please post

cause i need to have a LITTLE cusion for the final!!!!!!!!!!

no joke i have the exact same score!!

althogh i just got a b on my test, so i think that bumped me up

this tard in my class was all liek "eeeh, i got 100% on the test, that bumped me down to a 104%!! [mr] EVANS!! CAN I HAVE EXTRA CREDIT?!"

I thought i would share my grades too:

C- in English 12 (54%), and B (80%) in Communications 12 (basically dumb kids english)

B (86%) in both Graphics and IT classes, both grade 12.

B in Math Essentials, again, for dumber kids.

i thought u said u dropped out and were like failing every class :p

but yea, i have like all A's, a B+ every now and then.... but NOT a C... my parents get mad enough when i bring home a B+. they lock me up and beat me for one hour every percentage i was off from an A.

talldude123 said:
I thought i would share my grades too:

C- in English 12 (54%), and B (80%) in Communications 12 (basically dumb kids english)

B (86%) in both Graphics and IT classes, both grade 12.

B in Math Essentials, again, for dumber kids.

What kind of grading scale are you on? Where I went to school the scale looked like this:

A- 100-90
B- 89-80
C- 79-70
D- 69-60
F- 59-below

matt2m said:
i think the 54% B is a curved grade dude he said dumb english kids

that's not really a curve, it's more like a 90 or 180 degree turn. if i had a 54% in anything i would die.

my science teacher sucks, 14 essays in 3 class days, i got a %36 and now i have a U in that class. im glad my parents understand cause i had a C+-b- everage in that class all the other times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom