Check this out

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really isn't all that new, but most things are shot down or 'disposed' of before it can ever get big. Hopefully this can actually progress since it's being shown on the news and more word is getting out there.

It's like someiraniankid is pointing out, those oil companies usually force these kinds of things to not appear. After all they'd be losing a ridiculous amount of money.

I believe hitler even came up with an alternative method to normal gasoline because during WWII he had a very short supply and a vehicle that could run off of something else was needed.

I once saw a van that ran on the grease french fries are fried in. I hope they seriously look into more too rather than overlook it. Is it just me or does the research our goverment funds today seem to be of no use what so ever?

well...........supposedly you can use grease in deisel engines. I have never tried it nor have I looked it up, but I remember hearing people say that. I don't believe it's necessarily GOOD for the engine by any means, but it's just the fact that you can go get some used grease from a resteraunt and run an engine on it.

Is it just me or does the research our goverment funds today seem to be of no use what so ever?
Well, that's because most of it goes to military, not things that you and me need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom