Channel 10 Axes Big Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Axe finally falls on Big Brother
Network Ten has confirmed its often controversial reality TV program will be axed after eight years on the air.

The current series, which wraps up on July 21, will be the last.

YES!
YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES! :)

This just made my monday morning.

What's the bet that they will come up with a new stupid reality show to replace it with :(

Eh i dont mind big brother, my mom watches it religiously and i can stand it (i cant sit there and watch it but if im doing somehting in the living room and its on it doesnt bother me)

actually when i last called home she was watching it (about an hour or so ago)

eh I Dont Mind Big Brother, My Mom Watches It Religiously And I Can Stand It (i Cant Sit There And Watch It But If Im Doing Somehting In The Living Room And Its On It Doesnt Bother Me)

Actually When I Last Called Home She Was Watching It (about An Hour Or So Ago)

RING HER IMMEDIATELY, to make sure she hasn't comatosed...

I've seen a couple episodes back when reality shows were everywhere you looked. Just as bad as the rest of them I thought. I usually only watch comedies, though.

Is Big Brother still played there? :eek:

Here it could stand 2 seasons, 2001-2003 :D
And there was actually a lame come back (Big Mother) on 2005 which ain't good. I actually didn't watch any big brother episode at all.

P.S Big brother and other reality shows are not created by a particular country but from a universal organisation called endemol which has the copyright, that's why those realities become worldwide.

That company should be razed to the ground. ¬_¬

I Agree! Especially when bringin shows like the 5th grader here
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom