Channel 10 Axes Big Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first one was interesting it had real people an it was a good social experiment but it got turned into a quagmire of idiots an fools.

It's also interesting to see how crude our society has become, seeing as the winners of Big Brother and even some of the runner-ups become "celebrities" afterwards.

What have they done to get that title? Nothing, except act like an R-Tard on Live TV.

Yea that ****es me off no end, there is that one "Chantell" I think who was famous for throwing a hissy fit if something didn't hapen the way she wanted an if she was upset in the slightest way she spat her dummy an acted like the world was ending.

An Jade Goodie - Look at her famous for whoring her way round the BB house an being a chubby little **** then tried to found a busness empire an lost it all when she turned out to be a chubby little racist.

Your right it is shocking how much British society is turning into a slush of reality TV and poor mental capacity.

Ah yes...Jade Goody. Man she's dumb.

But yes, I read in another thread on here that America has more dumb people than anywhere else in the World...after this discussion about Big Brother, I think not.

5 points to the UK ¬_¬

An those 5 point's are good?

I feel sorry for George Orwell that one of the themes for his incredible book is being used as the title for a show that personifies bad personality and rewards people for acting dumb - I bet he is spinning in his grave.

wow you guys really got bent out of shape over a litter tv show its pretty simple....dont watch it lol
I dont know how i is in the UK but here in the states it is shown on CBS, i know since they canceled Jericho that CBS will show nothing but crap like that so i dont watch it. Just like MTV, VH1, BET, with their lame *** reality shows that have replaced the music (they hardly ever played good music but atleast MUSIC television aka MTV had music) I know that maybe once every 6 moths they will show something i will actually like so i dont bother tuning to it, so all the "real world" and **** dont bother me

And about the celebrity thing, about 80 percent of celebrities are celebrities for nothing, reality stars, kids of rich people, rich people, etc
its the way our society is and its retarded

I don't I wont go near it but after it is finished for the year we get a new raft of celebrity's from it that are nothing but retarded - and it takes up valuable TV space. During the night on Channel 4 there is a update and on More 4 there is a constant stream after 11pm at night till around 7 - 8 am of them doing nothing but get drunk or sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom