Champion League Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes rugby does have a world cup ...but its not NEARLY as popular as the world cup of soccer

BILLIONS of people and hundreds of countries participate (have teams and try to qualify) whereas it is MUCH smaller with rugby

soccer is without a doubt...the most widely watched sport!!!

It may be more popular... i'll give you that one... but in my humble opinion Rugby Union is the better sport! I find it more intersting and entertaining! If Chelsea were playing footy and at the same time there was a 6-nations, rugby world cup or a Scarlets match... i would choose the rugger everytime... but then thats just me! :)

yes...it is just u

you prefer rugby ...but the fact is that soccer is more widely watched/played

and it is better than rugby in the opinions of MANY:D

soccer... its FOOTBALL... ;) you americans had yo be awkward didnt ya... naming a game a name that was already in use... now people call football soccer... its just wrong i tell ya ;)

Then what is socceri n europe then? Is soccer football and football soccer?!?!!? im so confused...I think I'll just stay in America thank you. :p

well...soccer is football is EUROPE. AND EVERYWHRE ELSE except america and canada.

and football is ... i dunno they have rugby and i dunno if they play american football (but i think they would just call it american footbal)

in singapore we use the term soccer, since football is an american version/term...

hmm its pretty strange why they'd call it football when u dont use ur feet >< point to ponder on?

hmm, yeah and they haf the passion, thats the most important...

btw chelsea will always haf a full squad...

yeah! veron is back! just wad they needed, backbone to the team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom