CES 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Razer's Switchblade looks cool, but I just don't see it. For me, at least. Is it a console, a peripheral, a specialized laptop, a controller, what?

A specialized netbook/laptop meant for easier portable gaming, it appears that the keys are actually LCD screens that show certain icons in a game and what not?

Kind of funny how everyone criticized Apple for making the iPad when it first came out, but now it seems many different brands are making very similar things to it faster than ever before.

Most of the tablets shown so far address many if not all if the iPads shortcomings. The Playbook in particular seems to be a massive leap foreward comapred to any tablet we have seen so far. IMO the interface absolutely blows away iOS and Gingerbard and if Apple and Google want to compete they will need to seriosly redo their UIs (something Google is allready working on with Honeycomb)

Other companies came along before Apple did in that market, they just didn't have the IPod as rep, just like how an MP3 player has been around far longer than the Ipod, it's all about advertisement.

Yeah, other companies did make tablets before the iPad but tablets were not nearly as popular before the iPad as they are now.

Xoom Xoom Xoom! ;) That's what i'm waiting for! CES 2011 has shown a lot of great new hardware, 2011 is definitely going to be the year of the tablet, and I think with the launch of Honeycomb, the android tablets will give iOS a run for its money. (literally)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom