Ces 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat.Clown

I don't overclock
if you have been following all the media coverage

post interesting stuff you find please ;)

3182646729_0937638df5.jpg
Official gaming headphones of the Khmer Rouge

If only I could take screenshots of G4 on my cable. They're covering everything and there is some pretty sweet stuff. You see the OLED TVs yet? Got one down to .7 inches thick. That's insane.

Official gaming headphones
I find it a bit sus when people use the term 'gaming headphones'

I mean, headphones are headphones. They play sound. Some better than others, but that's not going to be determined by the arbitrary classification of 'gaming'.

And if they're talking about surround capability, then that's a lot more dependent on the sound card used, than the headphones themselves.

I just hope people have TV be gones again this year, that will add to the fun.

I mean, headphones are headphones. They play sound. Some better than others, but that's not going to be determined by the arbitrary classification of 'gaming'.

And if they're talking about surround capability, then that's a lot more dependent on the sound card used, than the headphones themselves.

true.
but i think 'gaming' can also classify the mod's done to it.
in this case, the cool artwork done and the fact they are a bit more 'extreme' looking than the standard headphone.

kinda like 'gaming cases'
more curves, colours, fans, etc.
better than the p.o.s. case that sits in my office.

but yes, headphones are headphones.
not like speakers for guitars vs home theater. difference there.

anyhoo,

i've heard it's not as big this year?
like 4 football fields smaller?

whats the point of gaming keyboards and mice too then? they don't have a big difference...

anyway: Wireless HDMI!

whats the point of gaming keyboards and mice too then? they don't have a big difference...
If A then B does not imply if B then A

There are quite good mice given the label 'gaming'. However, that doesn't make 'gaming' to be a universal, high-end classification. Statistically, 'gaming' headphones are pretty ordinary.

Most "gaming" stuff is the cutting edge. it then filters down into the mainstream, like optical and then laser mice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom