A+ Certs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
reformatter said:
Its true the job market is tough right now, but I have to agree with GUY, if you want something bad enough get a job and don't wine and cry or point fingers for that fact on the other subject.

I have to ask Quantum one thing, please explain why you are in MCSE spending the money for these classes and at the same time bashing microsoft and put them down, if your this miserable with your classmates what do you expect to find in the real world? I think the psych field suites you better but not working as one, just see one please..

As for your accusations I would be careful, if you do stay in the IT field and your name gets out with a reputation like that someone can ruin you in a minutes notice and no employer will hire you. I take it you've heard of networking? IT industry is a close nitted field and some people know alot of contacts and all they have to do is call a friend to find out what they can about you before your hired and a headhunter will know you better then you know yourself.

Employers do have a probationary period and if you don't prove yourself in that time to know what you are doing then they can terminate you without reason anytime in that probationary period so whats the use of cheating to start with? It gets you nowhere.

reformatter I could not have said it better myself, and yes I am one of the classmates. By the way, where in Pa. do you live? I used to live in norteastern Pa just outside of scranton.

Quantum said:
People, this arguement is from people that are at the same school. It's like this all the time. So far, this is the most civil we have been. Wonder why I don't like I.T.?

Guy, I don't want a router even if I had the money. I have a reason why I can't have a job right now (medical). Be nice if your clique wasn't snobby over owning routers while the rest of us understand that computers are tools and not a lifestyle. The only one flaming here is you, Guy. doZZ as well. Not al of us illegally download software and need that much security.

Quantum I'm glad you decided to leave me out of this argument, I guess your going to unsubscribe from this forum now because no one agrees with your opinion like you did the school forum? I had to say that because you used me to blamed for your leaving that forum and now I have the chance to prove I was not the cause then and I'm not the cause now because I was not involved.

I agree with GUY!!! This should be closed before anyones feeling get more hurt then thay already are. People do have them not just you.

He doesn't have to answer any of your questions, and I frankly don't blame him. Why is it that when someone only wants to express themselves and get something off their chest, they get jumped on? I suggest leaving QUANTUM alone and getting along with your happy little lives and mind your own business.

We were minding our own buisnesses. But it seems as though some of you people don't know how to discuss something like adults.

Sorry you didn't get to respond Quantum, if you would like to discuss this further, we do have a school forum (Topica) and you can email me- shakie79@hotmail.com. And of course, you can catch me at school Tuesdays and Thursdays for the rest of the semester.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom