A+ Certified

Status
Not open for further replies.

psp_crazy1

Daemon Poster
Any of you take the test/already certified?

How hard was it? How old were you??? What was a lot of the questions? (hardware, software, networking)

I know more hardware than anything. I still need to learn about software, and networking.

The Class is harder than the Test!!! Its a pretty easy test took it at 17, Learn your IRQs :)

The Class is harder than the Test!!! Its a pretty easy test took it at 17, Learn your IRQs :)

i took the test and just barley failed it (i took the old test they have since updated it) because i knew very little of ME

everyone says know your IRQs but out of the 5 people i went with to take both parts of the test one of us got an IRQ question

study your *** off though, i got to take it for free but its like 150 bucks per test

There's only 1 test? Well, I'm "obtaining" some network books, but I bet if I ask my mom to go to the library, she won't mind, since it's for educational purpose :).

When did you take it, fade2black???

ME? elaborate.

I have it, but I took the Old test, before they changed everything.
Certified as of June 7th 2006.

I have no information on the new standard, but the old test was easy, really easy..

I have no information on the new standard, but the old test was easy, really easy..
Well you're real smart :p

I'm glad to see some actual answers. I thought I would just see LOL YOU AREN'T GONA MAKE IT, or some other crap.

Thanks, now I just gotta study my butt off to learn more about networking, and software. :)

so wait what should i know exactly... some1's gotta tutor me for this...

so wait what should i know exactly... some1's gotta tutor me for this...

I really can't tell you because everything I did, the small amount of studying for it was all for the old test.

So, if you like I can tell you what the OLD test was like? But that won't help you too much for this...

And I pitty those who have to take the new test, as I barely studied and I got a 755 on the Hardware section and like a 575 on the software part..

Beyond studying you should just one of those huge packets of questions with the answers... Like test cram or whatever they call them..

I can tell you one thing though, and it may not help, but all indications say that the new test and the new standards they have are far harder than the old test and information we had to study.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom